Online fundraising: 2018 in review
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Statistics are used as a way to benchmark successes and growth opportunities. In an effort to be transparent and to help our readers continue to learn fundraising best practices, we’ve put together a 2018 year in review, now available for download for all our blog subscribers.
This report compiles statistics and insights we’ve learned from the almost $16 million transacted in online donations and event registrations through 4aGoodCause in 2018.
From our report, you’ll learn…
- What day of the week and time of day are best for donations and how to capitalize on these times
- Which gender and which generation is most likely to donate to your cause and how to reach them
- Average online one-time and recurring donation amounts
- What percentage of all donations are tribute gifts
- Which devices donors are using to give
- and much more…
We’ve compiled all it all in one place; now it’s your turn to utilize the report to continue improving your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts in 2019.