Online fundraising: 2018 in review
Statistics are used as a way to benchmark successes and growth opportunities. In an effort to be transparent and to help our readers continue to learn fundraising best practices, we’ve put together a 2018 year in review, now available for download for all our blog subscribers.
This report compiles statistics and insights we’ve learned from the almost $16 million transacted in online donations and event registrations through 4aGoodCause in 2018.
From our report, you’ll learn…
- What day of the week and time of day are best for donations and how to capitalize on these times
- Which gender and which generation is most likely to donate to your cause and how to reach them
- Average online one-time and recurring donation amounts
- What percentage of all donations are tribute gifts
- Which devices donors are using to give
- and much more…
We’ve compiled all it all in one place; now it’s your turn to utilize the report to continue improving your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts in 2019.
Get your copy of our 2018 fundraising report by subscribing to our email newsletter.