How to use email to drive online donations – Upcoming lunch and learn workshop
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
According to the 2018 M+R Benchmarks study of nonprofits, email messaging drove 28% of all online revenue for nonprofits in 2017. Email is an important, effective and economical marketing channel, especially for small to midsize nonprofits.
Join Ronald Pruitt of 4aGoodCause on Tuesday, February 12 from 12pm-1pm at the Mansour Conference Center in Marietta, GA to learn how your nonprofit can effectively utilize email to engage donors and raise more money online.
In this workshop Ronald will guide you through:
- Why email is essential to online fundraising
- How to build an email list and make subscribers feel welcome
- Core components of a great fundraising email
- Anatomy of a donation page that converts more online gifts
- How to retain donors with email
Where and when
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Mansour Conference Center
Join us for this free lunch and learn. Bring your lunch and we’ll supply drinks, chips and dessert.