Nonprofit Credit Card Processing
How to avoid high fees and keep more of what you raise
Being able to process a credit card is a natural part of accepting donations online. To do that your donation page needs to be connected to a payment provider. Your choice of payment provider can go a long way in determining if you will keep more of the funds you raise or overpay and lose money that could support your mission. How do you know if you’re paying too much? This webinar will help you with that.
Watch this webinar for an in-depth look at how credit card processing works, how you get charged for donations by credit card, and how your nonprofit can avoid paying too much (and keep more of what you raise!).
In this webinar Ronald Pruitt, founder of 4aGoodCause will guide you through:
- Types of payment providers your nonprofit can choose from to process online donations
- The ins and outs of merchant processing pricing
- How to know if you are paying too much for credit card processing fees
- How to choose the best payment provider for your nonprofit
- The right way to ask donors to cover processing fees
- The top-rated payment processors for nonprofits
With more than two decades of helping nonprofits take online donations, Ronald has worked with virtually every major payment provider and is offering his honest feedback on where your nonprofit may be paying too much in processing fees (and where you can save dollars).
Watch now to make sure your nonprofit is keeping more of what you raise.
Praise for this webinar
Clear understandable information. Good examples and explanations. Very practical and useful. I have found 4aGoodCause the best resource for understanding the world of credit card processing and related fees.