How to Make Virtual Fundraising Events Work for Your Small Nonprofit
Join Ronald Pruitt of 4aGoodCause to learn how your small nonprofit can be successful using virtual fundraising events to engage supporters and raise money for your cause.
In this webinar Ronald will guide you through:
- Pivoting to a virtual event when in-person is not available
- Planning steps to take before, during, and after your event to ensure success.
- Types of virtual events that can work for a small nonprofit
- Example of virtual fundraising events to inspire your creativity
- How to identify and maximize revenue opportunities for your virtual event
- Ways to drive donors to give online before. during and after the event
Be sure to download our Virtual Fundraising Event Timeline. Use this simple event planning checklist to ensure you’re prepared when the time comes for your virtual fundraising event.
Click CC on the Youtube player to enable closed captioning.
Supporting good causes for 24 years
Since implementing, we have been thrilled with the results. Online giving is up and we are getting great feedback on the ease and quickness from our donors.