New webinars for nonprofits: CharityHowTo highlights for 4aGoodCause clients
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
As part of our ongoing relationship with CharityHowTo (a free service offered to all of our Growing and Mid-size plan customers), we are taking a moment this quarter to highlight some of the professional development opportunities you can take advantage of in the coming weeks.
As a reminder, 4aGoodCause clients who qualify receive a free Silver Membership to CharityHowTo which includes:
- 3 members per account (get your group learning together!)
- Unlimited access to webinar recordings
- Slides and bonus materials with each recording
- CFRE-approved content
This month, we’re highlighting on-demand training and recorded webinars to help you maintain virtual meetings and engagement as we all navigate a combination of work-from-home and back-to-work scenarios. Some of the recorded content you can take advantage of includes:
- How volunteers can help you from home: How to recruit and manage virtual volunteers to help you virtually
- How to become a better virtual speaker and presenter
- How to set up and run virtual nonprofit events
- Beyond virtual facilitation: How to maximize engagement and tackle wicked problems in your virtual meetings
Browse on-demand tutorials and webinars by topic, too. Check out the full list of CharityHowTo’s on-demand and recorded webinars here:
Contact us to learn more about receiving these great educational benefits from CharityHowTo as a Growing or Mid-size 4aGoodCause customer. This is a great opportunity and costs savings for those looking for additional educational opportunities within the nonprofit world at a fraction of the cost.
And don’t forget! You can join us for our free webinar on Thursday, August 20 at 11 AM EST for “Email Marketing Tips and Tricks to Engage Donors”. We will have a re-broadcast link as well for those who cannot attend (or who may be reading this post past the live date). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for re-broadcast info.